Tuesday, 15 March 2016

A little bit about us.

Our group photo
From left to right : Angel Yong, Michelle Tan & Karen Lau
Credits to Megan Lim
Hi everyone, we are students from Unitar International University(Sabah Regional Centre) which studying in Bachelor of Business Administration(Hons). We are taking BADB2033 E-commerce in this semester(2016/02), and this blog was created for our group assignment purpose.

So, here is a little bit about us.

Tan Jyun Teng SB1411BD8203

Hi, my name is Tan Jyun Teng or you may called me as Michelle Tan. I'm 22 years old. I lives in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia with my family. I'm a water sports and music lover. I likes to travelling and hunting for good food during holidays. It's easy to impress me. I don't need a fancy party to be happy. Just good friends, good food, and good laughs. I'm happy. I'm satisfied. I'm content.

Lau Kah Kuan SB1411BD8182

Hi, my name is Lau Kah Kuan and you may also called me as Karen as my nickname. I'm a Malaysian and my race is Chinese. I'm 22 years old. Bachelor student of Business Administration at Unitar@Sidma College Sabah. I like to read books and watch movies as my hobbies. I'm a hardworking person and like to experience new things in life. For this semester, I'm taking the E-commerce course that required us to make a blog by introducing local food as assignment. I'm enjoyed doing this assignment and my friends and I have made a great team to accomplish this assignment.

Angel Yong Jia Xin SB1409BD7904

Hi! I'm Angel! A Malaysian Chinese, 22 this year! Hobbies including eat, read, play my ukulele beside discovering new places. I like to meet new people, create fun experience beside being goal orientated. Taking E-commerce this semester have allow me to gain an intro perspective on how online business work ! Beside enjoying a cup of coffee or two with my amazing team mates have make this assignment enjoyable.




No comments:

Post a Comment